Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This is the first of all my bloggings!

I never did anything like this, because I always thought I led a fairly boring life.
Who would want to even consider reading a boring persons life!
Then I realised, I travel  frequently, I come in contact with a lot of people, I have dogs, homes, kids and businesses,  I struggle with policies, people, taxes, issues, etc, etc. 
So my hope is that you, the reader, will come in contact vicariously with all those situations I do.
My promise is that I will tell the truth, as I see it!

Today, I came in contact with a new client. She has a vehicle with 100k miles and I'm sure by her comments, she has never spent a dime on service. Only when something breaks down.
She was referred to us by the service manager of one of the local dealers. (is that good or bad?)
She let me know she was angry at the vehicle, and at the people who have worked on it as well because she is sure they are the cause for the present condition.
She showed me all the things she knows are broken or in a state of disrepair. She also said she was angry that she had to borrow the money for the repairs she was about to have performed here.
She didn't frame a pretty picture for me!
I knew that as much as she hated all those who came before me, I would be somehow the next cog on that never ending wheel.
The car is here currently for two repairs.One, a very expensive sensor she wants replaced as an "owner request" and another is a power window that is inoperative. 
We are not done with repairs yet. Worse, since the expensive repair is an owner request (she chose not to have us diagnose the problem, instead relying on someone else's opinion) I hope it solves her problem, otherwise I'll hear about the idiots who previously diagnosed it. 


I'll post the end of this story once it's all concluded in a day or two.

Lee Lizarraga, in Ventura, Ca.





No comments:

Post a Comment